From Betty Crocker
- 1 round florists foam topiary with dowel and base, 5 inches in diameter
- 1 flower pot to fit topiary base, about 6 inches in diameter
- Rocks to weight the pot
- Around 50 truffles (with firm centres)
- Glad wrap or aluminum foil
- 3 cups of fresh raspberries
- White & Gold ribbon
- Press topiary base securely into flowerpot (glue if necessary) Fill pot 2/3 full with rocks
- Insert toothpicks into topiary ball and then push the truffles onto the toothpicks.
- Line top of pot with glad wrap or foil and then cover with raspberries.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow on the dowel
|Print these coupons...|