You Will Need
- 6-inch block of florist's foam
- 6-inch clay pot
- (2) 9-inch cinnamon sticks
- 7-inch heart-shape plastic foam (Styrofoam) form
- Miniature dried roses
- Glue gun
- 2-inch piece of hanger wire
- Dried moss
- Wedge the florist's foam inside the pot, trimming as necessary to fit.
- Hot-glue two cinnamon sticks together and push them into the center of the florist's foam.
- Hot-glue dried roses to heart shape.
- Push the wire piece halfway into the pointed end of the heart shape. Push remaining end of wire into the top of one cinnamon stick. Secure with glue.
- Cover the base of the topiary with moss.