Monday, May 11, 2009

Coca Cola Wedding favors

Is this not the coolest thing ever! Wedding Bee had coke bottle as wedding favors!

I
seriously contemplated giving bottles or cans of coke as wedding favors. I even looked at coke magnets, keyrings, stubby holders, anything coke related. I am known in my circle of family and friends to have a slight coke addiction so having some sort of coke favor would of been perfect. In the end, I couldnt find anything that I liked, it all seemed so tacky. If only I had found this 6 months ago!
Coke bottles comes in many shapes and sizes. Glass bottles look the nicest. I suggest shopping around and finding somewhere that you can buy them in bulk at a cheaper price. You can make the tags yourself or have a look on etsy at all the gorgeous tags that sellers make.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this idea, I'm a bit of a coke fan & using something that will get used for favors instead of wasting money on candles & things people wont use.

    ReplyDelete