Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Processional Wedding Ceremony Songs.

Here are some ideas for songs to walk down the aisle to. Click on the name of the song to go to youtube and hear the song for yourself.

Only Hope - Mandy Moore

I Do (cherish you) - 98 degrees

Heaven - DJ Sammy

Only time - Enya

I dont want to miss a thing
- Aerosmith

All my life - Kci & JoJo

If I aint got you - Alicia Keys

The Prayer - Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion

I will - Allison Krauss

So much in love - All-4-One

Canon in D - Pachelbel

Highland
Cathedral - Phil Coulter

Rigaudon - Andre Campra

A whiter shade of pale - Annie Lenox

Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole

At last - Etta James

Stand by me - Ben E King

Forever - Ben Harper

Feels like home - Chantal Kreviazuk

Me and You - Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment